CIRCULATED SILVER & GOLD COINS IN THE NORTHERN MALAY STATES (1600 UNTIL 1957)

Welcome to Aleph Coin Blog (Circulated Silver & Gold Coins in The Northern Malay States - Kedah, Perlis & Penang - Circa 1600 until 1957). This blog will preview my current collection or new information of coins that will later be added into my on-going project (that I am doing independently, due to my interest in History and Numismatic). I might be adding information of other coin and banknote that I came across. I am looking forward and much appreciated if someone can come to give information, sharing knowledge, sample of coins into making this project a reality. I also receive support from Dr Ibrahim Baker (a medical doctor, who has so much interest in Malay coins) and Dr Mahani Musa (expert in Penang's history, USM lecturer). Should you have information to relay, don't hesitate to contact me at msah83@gmail.com - Together, we work to preserving our history...

Sunday 8 July 2007

Straits Settlement Queen Victoria 20 Cents

Obverse
Reverse

Composition: Silver (0.900)
Straits Settlement official currency.
20 cents.

Shall update more information.

Updated information can be read at:
 http://www.exonumi.com/?page=publish&id=1.142.CN.ce61f

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.